Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Welcome to the blog!

I need a hobby.  

With two boys under two and an English bulldog I recently came to the sad realization that 20% of my free time was devoted to the bowel movements of other living creatures.

I've wanted to be a Dad my whole life.  Some people have big dreams of being big shot investment bankers - my biggest dream was always coaching my kids sports, going to a ballet recital, or going on a family trip to Disney World.  Though the millions would be super awesome - I'm that guy who believes that his awesome wife and incredible kids make me the richest man in the world.

That said - being a Dad is hard.  I've read tons of parenting books, but I've come to learn that there is no one true manual.  Dad life is like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" book.  Every day I'm learning things that work, things that don't, and I'm laughing and loving the adventure.

With this blog I hope to connect with other parents and laugh about our adventures in parenthood.  I also hope that while I write each entry I avoid at least one diaper change, hopefully a poopie one.

- Jason

1 comment:

  1. Loving the Dad Life already.

    Also, you're a great writer! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete